26-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 4 SFP Slots TL-SG5426
- ACL, 802.1x, IP Source Guard and RADIUS/TACACS+ authentication provide reliable security strategy
- IP Clustering supports virtual stack of 32 units
- L2/L3/L4 QoS optimize voice and video application
- SNMP, RMON, WEB/CLI/Telnet Log-in bring abundant management policies
What This Product Does
Designed for workgroups and departments, TL-SG5426 from TP-Link provides wire-speed full-Gigabit performance and full set of layer 2 management features. It delivers maximum throughput where you need it — to high-performance workgroups at the edge of the network, or as a backbone for Fast Ethernet switches and high-speed servers in demanding small networks. Moreover, TL-SG5426 switch also comes equipped with 4 combo SFP slots, giving you greater network flexibility.
This TP-LINK L2 managed switch has robust security and management features. An advanced Access Control List(ACL, L2 to L4) and the TP-LINK strong safeguard provide security coverage from core to edge and protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service(DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Anymore, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP and RMON, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime.
26 10/100/1000Mbps Port, 4 Gigabit SFP SlotsToday´s workers are placing higher demands on networks, running multiple concurrent applications, e.g. attending IP conference, broadcasting large files for team to evaluate, and querying kinds of database, with multi-gigabyte system backup going on in background. At speeds of 1000 Mbps, Gigabit Ethernet provides the bandwidth to meet new and evolving network demands, alleviates bottlenecks, and boosts performance while increasing the return on existing infrastructure investments.
Virtual StackableIP Clustering allows up to 32 TL-SG5426 switches to be managed by a single IP, regardless of geographical locations. With all units identified by a single IP address, the stack could be configured, monitored, maintained as a single object.
Traffic running across units in this virtual stack utilizes full-duplex interfaces and network wires, eliminating costly and cumbersome cables, minimizing the impact of any single point of failure.
Enterprise Level Manageability and Resiliency
TL-SG5426 supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI), either administration traffic can be protected through SSL or SSH encryptions. Moreover, SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. This sharing of vital management information saves time and money. With link aggregation, spanning tree protocol (STP/RSTP/MSTP) and virtual stack, a highly intelligent and scalable topology could be established, fulfilling the enterprise customers´ requirement of building a unified, resilient network.
Comprehensive Security StrategyAccess Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) restrict access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. This is done by hardware, so switching performance would not be compromised.
Moreover, the TL-SG5426 switch supports 802.1x authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS or TACACS+ server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed. In addition，Port Security, IP Filtering and IP Source Guard support can protect against broadcast storms, ARP and Denial-of-Service(DoS) attacks, etc. TL-SG5426 will provide you robust security to the network.
Optimized Voice and Video ApplicationsTo integrate voice, data and video service on one network, TL-SG5426 applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including IP or MAC address, TCP or UDP port number, etc, so voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice Vlan the switch supporting, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
For other multimedia-on-demand application such as IPTV, TL-SG5426 provides advanced features for easy stream management. For example, IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
- Link aggregation (LACP) increases aggregated bandwidth, optimizing the transport of business critical data
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree, provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments.
- Support IEEE 802.1d/w Spanning Tree (STP/RSTP)
- IGMP snooping allows the forwarding of multicast packets such as streaming audio and video, without increasing network broadcast congestion.
- Non-blocking Layer 2 Switching Capacity
- GVRP (GARP VLAN Registration Protocol) allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs
- Supports 255 active VLAN groups and 4K VLAN IDs
- Q-in-Q increases the network scalability by providing a hierarchical structure
- Supports 802.1P, Class of Service (CoS) with 4 priority queues per port
- Rate limiting confines the traffic flow accurately according to the preset value
- Supports multiple industry standard user authentication methods such as 802.1x, RADIUS and TACACS+ Authentication, Guest VLANs
- IP Source Guard prevents IP spoofing attacks such as DoS
- Port Security enhances the security of all ports
- L2/L3/L4 Access Control Lists restrict untrusted access to the protected resource
- Virtual stackable provides high scalability and easy Single-IP-Management
- Supports Telnet, Cisco like CLI, SNMP v1/v2/v3, RMON and web access
- Supports SSL and SSH encryptions
- Port Mirroring enables monitoring selected ingress/egress traffic
|Standards and Protocols||
IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3x,
IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,
IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1x
26 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
(Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
4 Gigabit SFP Ports
1 Console Port
10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF
|External Power Supply||220~240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||38.7Mpps|
|Mac Address Table||8k|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||17.32*9.06*1.73 in.(440*230*44 mm)|
|Quality of Service||4 Queues/Port 802.1p/IP DSCP based COS,TOS|
IGMP Snooping: V1/V2/V3
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
Port/ Tag-based/Private/Protocol-based VLAN/
Q in Q,GARP / GVRP
IEEE 802.1X (Radius/TACACS):Port/MAC Based
Broadcast Storm Control
IP Source Guard
System Diagnose: VCT
RMON: Group 1, 2, 3, 9
Command Line Interface: Telnet/Console
Time Setting: SNTP
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
DGCO Client & BOOTP Client
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Switch; Power Cord; Quick Installation Guide;
Resource CD; Rackmount Kit; Rubber Feet
Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉);
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing